WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
- Personal InformationGenerally, the personal information we gather from users enables us to personalize and improve our Service, and allows users to set up a user Account and profile through the Site. We also use personal information to respond to your requests for certain information and services, customize your experience on the Site, and communicate with you about the Service.
Unless permitted by law, we only use personal information of users under 13 after obtaining parental consent. However, we may not request parental consent if we are using information obtained from a child to get parental consent. The personal information provided to us may be used in fulfillment of the Service. For example, when you use the Service, you may set up your personal profile, send videos and exchange messages with the individuals reviewing and providing analysis of the videos.
If you provide us your email address, we may send you email communications. Web beacons may also be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails (and which links within those emails) have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications. To opt out of receiving emails from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Usage InformationCompany uses usage information to enable us to figure out how often users use parts of the Site, so that we can make the Service appealing and relevant to as many users as possible, and customize and improve the Service. We also use Mobile Usage Information to determine the device capabilities and usage trends which allows us to better understand which devices we should support and what features are most frequently used. As part of our use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners (in a non-personally-identifiable format) about how our users use our Site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use our partners’ services and the Service to help provide you with an optimal online experience.
- Push NotificationsIf you use the mobile application of the Site, we will send push notifications to your mobile device in order to make you aware of certain activities that may occur within your Account, such as when you have received a message. You may opt-out of receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level.
WILL COMPANY SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Personal information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information; we may share your personal information in personally identifiable form only as described below. We do not currently have any platforms that are designed to let children make their personal information publicly available.
- Vendors and AgentsWe will share personal information with vendors and agents who help us run our Site and provide the Service to you. For example, we share information with vendors who help us send emails and operate our Site and to the individuals who will review the videos you upload. We may also share information with vendors to complete payments or administer a promotion. Unless we tell you differently, Company’s vendors or agents do not have any right to use personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- User Profiles and CoachesYou may choose to populate your user profile on the Service with personal information, including, without limitation, your name, photograph, location, personal baseball statistics and videos of you performing baseball drills. Users who wish to receive personalized pitching, hitting and fielding instruction may send videos and exchange messages with the individuals reviewing and providing analysis of the videos (“Coaches”). We share personal information with Coaches only for the purpose of fulfillment of the Service.
In limited instances, we may want to share personal information of users with our business partners or sponsors for marketing or other reasons related to your use of the Service. In such instances, we will not disclose any personal information until we first obtain the consent of the user’s parent/guardian, or if the user is 18 or older, the user’s consent.
In addition, we may share information with any successor to all or part of our company. For example, if part of our company is sold, we may provide user information as part of that transaction.
- Non-Personal InformationWe may share or disclose non-personally identifiable information with third parties for marketing and other purposes related to the fulfillment of the Service or maintaining security. For example, we may share the year you were born or the state you live in, but not your name or contact information.
IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Accounts are protected by a password for your privacy and security. We also take steps to prevent attacks on our Site from web browsers and malicious scripts.
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Site will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
For parents/guardians, you can take steps to protect your kids too. To learn more about how to protect your child online, visit the website http://www.onguardonline.gov, which is managed by the Federal Trade Commission.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
We allow you to access personal information you have inputted or uploaded on your user profile page about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating or deleting that information.
If you would like to request that personal information regarding your child be updated or deleted, or if you’d like to refuse any further collection or use of your child’s information by us, please contact us at email@example.com, or as described below in the How To Contact Us section.
WHAT OTHER CHOICES DO I HAVE?
You can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of certain of our Site’s features.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your Account is active or as long as needed to provide you the Service. We also may retain and use your information as we deem it necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write to us at UP17 (SCE Sports, LLC), 59 Wolf Rd., 2nd Floor, Albany, NY 12205.
LAST MODIFIED: 5-10-17